Mostrando el único resultado
$16.99 Añadir al carrito
Bauer® Polycem Revolutionize building systems! It is an innovative and efficient sealing material, capable of definitively eliminating rising moisture on the walls, effectively replacing mortar and adhesive. Where to use BAUER® Polycem?
- To cement perforated bricks and whole bricks.
- Repair cracks in stone and brick walls.
- Place tiles, fix natural stones, marble or tiles.
- Join any type of material on rough, plastered or reinforced walls.
- Ready to use.
- It reduces activities by 95%, being practical and easy to use at any time.
- Does not require water, lime, or concrete mixers.
- Eliminate preparation errors when mixing mortar.
- Saves time by allowing the construction of a wall in a third of the time.
- Increases performance 20 times, compared to the use of traditional mortar.
- It is a waterproof product.
- It is reusable after opening the package.
- Generates less waste than other building materials.
- Easy to store and transport.
- Resistance: Totally resistant to the elements, only 12 hours after use.
- Drying time: dry completely after 48 hours or (depending on weather conditions) 72 hours maximum.
- Apply Bauer® Polycem along the surfaces to be joined, forming two strips with a diameter of approximately 1.5 cm.
- Use a standard spatula.
- Make sure the application temperature is + 5 ° C (+ 40 ° F) to + 40 ° C (+ 105 ° F).
- After use, seal the package hermetically, so that it can be used quickly and keep the properties of the product intact.
- Store in cool, dry conditions + 5 ° C (+ 40 ° F) to + 25 ° C (+ 80 ° F).
- Retains Bauer® Polycem properties, up to 6 months after opening the package.